• Our dance parties/socials are open to the public. You don’t have to buy private lessons or be a member.
• You can bring friends to our parties.
• You can purchase private lessons separate from group classes.
• All our teachers are certified from independent dance organizations, not just from within.
• We are transparent with our pricing.
• We teach both International and American style dancing
• We support other schools and independent teachers.
• At the National Ballroom Academy, all the staff care and take part in your learning. You’re not restricted to one teacher.
• We are involved with the community Experience, Feel and Dance the Difference!!
You’ll know you made the right choice.
Here is a list of the popular dances we teach. If you don’t see it here, please ask:
Waltz/Tango/Foxtrot/Cha Cha/Rumba Salsa/Bachata/Merengue/Swing/West Coast Swing/Hustle/Bolero/Viennese Waltz Samba/Mambo/Quickstep/Argentine Tango/Country Two Step/Jive/Samba/Mambo/Kizomba/ Zouk/Club Two Step/Paso Doble/Lindy Hop /Bolero
Are you looking to start your dancing off on the right foot? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation lesson. This will give you a chance to set foot into the studio and we'll get to know each other a little better by having you on the dance floor and showing you a couple of different dances and patterns. After that we have different packages with the smallest being 5 private lessons for $375 + HST. You've made it this far............You can do it!
Drop In Groups/Parties
Looking to practise everything you're learning? Join us Fridays at 7:30 or Saturdays at 7:00 for a one hour drop in group class followed by a social dance for 90 minutes. For these classes, partners, experience or RSVP are not required. Just a smile and a willingness to meet new friends. Best of all it's only $12 for the evening.
March 23rd - Cha Cha March 24th - Rumba
Want even more dancing? Add one of our comprehensive progressive classes. Partners are required and yet you will have a chance to dance with others. It'll be the same time and the same teacher and the same wonderful group.
March 20th - 8:00 - Cha Cha - 10 Weeks
March 26th - 7:00 Salsa Level 2
March 26th - 8:15 - Samba Level 1
March 29th - 7:00 - 8:30 - (4 Double Sessions ) - Bachata ($140 +HST)
April 19th - 7:15 - West Coast Swing - 10 Weeks
April 19th - 8:00 - Salsa Level 1- 10 Weeks
If you register 3 weeks before the class starts we'll give you an early bird price of $150 + HST. If you know at the time of registration you'll be missing a class, we'll give you a pass to one of our parties which can be used during the term of these classes.